Wednesday, March 11, 2009

and you start to feel sad when it's all over

Back from Tekong, permanently. Unless I get posted there again, which I hope not =\ Has been a fun experience overall. From the 8~km a day endurance training to the route marches to my superb bunk mates, everything has been pretty good and I enjoyed myself a lot throughout the 7 weeks. Which passed pretty fast to be frank.

Who knows, I might even start missing Tekong. HAHAHA!

Mohawk 1101, Platoon 1 Section 1 Bed 1 signing off, tata~

We, come from a company
Famous in BMT
Come from a very special company
We fight for our glory,
We fight for our victory,
We fight with a spirit never seen before
Mohawk, Mohawk, all the way
We like it here, we like it here,
We found ourselves a home, a home
A home sweet home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u make it sound like a fun camp all the time.