Monday, December 29, 2008

so..

Many girls on my MSN list has a nick of "Oh My GoSh, tWiLiGhT Is So HoT. EdWaRd RoCkS!!!" or something similar.

1. I think Carlisle and Jasper are both hotter than Edward in the movie.
2. I think Alice is the only pretty one in the movie.
3. The book is half decent but the movie is horribly bad.
4. DoN't TaLk LiKe ThIs PlEaSe.

I wanna get the books in the rest of the series but it seems as though the other books in the series are not as good as the first. Shall see how.

Anyway talking about the movie, it was soooo disappointing. =\ Though I already been warned by so many other people, I didn't expect it to be thaaat bad.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i ThInK aLiCe iS hOt ToO!!!
aNd JaSpEr Is VeRy CuTe!!!

hahaha. took me so long to type that.
the hottest guy is carlo. yesyesyes. =DD

Unknown said...

YES. YOUR POST, MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY. esp the first 3 points.

kityee

claire said...

awww, what a way to break my heart sq! although i did wish that edward could be more god-like. And yes, the second book is rather lousy. meyer should have just stopped it at the first novel where it was fluffily sweet and flighty!

Anonymous said...

Edward is hot, in the book. But robert pattinson isn't.

Anonymous said...

Agrees dead on with #1. The ending of the saga was damn screwed up and it should have been made into a movie.

Anonymous said...

oops, typo. I meant it SHOULDN'T.